Thursday, August 25, 2011

bjd's and other things....mainly other things u__u

New pictures are up on our project blog :) please check it out!
The pictures are from our "doll" project and we finally finished our next little Animatic! Also I will take some pictures of our new crochet stuff and dolls and put those up as soon as I get some time...Lately a lot of things have gone wrong or just need me to take care of them so....Sigh...My money is still trapped somewhere in a failled transfer attempt, this causes me a lot of grief now its a back and forth story to figure out where the hell it is!!! >< also I am looking for a job...It seems like everyone needs some fancy "flash" artist these days....What about traditional? (I can do photoshop too!)Where are the days were simple illustrators where needed???

 aaaaaand there is plenty of other stuff that needs fixing (like my brain -__-) and then my parents ask me why I have no boyfriend...

Ok without further complaining...

here is a link :) enjoy http://thefragmentedworld.blogspot.com/