Monday, February 7, 2011

Dreams and hopes from the past

I came across this picture somehow...Since it was a watercolor comission I thought I did not have the photo anymore... Awww I still was into Naruto back then (I still am actually O_O) I thought I could do my own manga soon. Hmmm that was the whole reason I joined art school, with the economy still bad and books dying out it looks rather bad. Borders is close to death I heared and many Manga publishers have closed their doors to submissions. I have to make a living so by now I am working on getting a job in the game industry or animation. Unfortunately money comes before dreams...

I wonder what I would tell myself 5 years back...

I'd really like to meet Masashi Kishimoto one day, I am glad his Manga is so long it really helped me when times where rough. That sounds weird but you'd be surprized how much small things can mean in these times.

that was depressing :) Anyway isn't she cute??