Wednesday, July 6, 2011

空知 英秋 Sorachi Hideaki....


Is my favourite Manga artist/author by far. He is awesomely funny, I love the pages in Gintama where he is answering fan letters or just rambling about stuff! He does not only give people a glimpse of what a mangaka's life is like in Japan but he does it in such an entertaining, funny way. I would love it if he had a blog, now I cannot read Japanes but I am sure some fans would translate his posts :P Too bad they don't seem to translate those manga pages though (the ones where he is just talking about random stuff) so I always have to wait for the next vol. to come out....Which is a problem because he heared they are going to stop publishing it in the United States, now I'll check germany or france if they doo, still so bothersome!!!

Also it's sad but I don't think he will ever come to any American conventions -__- he seems really like a shy animal, more like a shy gorilla....hmmmm, I wonder if he really looks like one....A gorilla... O__O  Sorachi Sensei are you really a gorilla?? Can I have you as a pet? So I can force you to never stop writing Gintama?

 AX was a lot of fun, I will uppload some pictures soon, also from the stuff I bought :P Oh by the way, there were quite some fans of Gintama (Cosplay) and also  one of my Gintoki prints run out :D But i have to say sales where a lot better last year...