Thursday, June 9, 2011

Animatics and fun!

I just closed the window and destryied the post -___- F*** my life....Anyway...I never said that by the way its F for Fantastic! (ya right...)

Anyway long story short :) my sister finally put up her new Animatics. Its about her fanfic (Naruto) she made a little intro thing which I think turned out really cute >.<

Sooo if you have some time please check it out (under evil people: Leann Regenass).

also here is some art that we did for the animatic:




Also we are working on chapter 2 (ep1) for our "Lioness" animatic. It used to be a comic....It still is as I am uploading the first chapter on my DA: http://ladysansara.deviantart.com/gallery/25514155

Why am I changing to animatic....Or maybe flash in thefuture

Well, for some reason I am just not that good at manga/comics T^T I tried really hard over and over again but as Anthony (my teacher for vizdev class in fall....Good times...Cruel times). Yep so my teacher did not really like my comic pages....The layout, text etc...Just was not there yet. Even after improving on it, my friends can tell its still lacking. However, my teacher did like my storyborads (medoras dream Dec 2010 blog) or rather story beats a lot and also the Pandora animation (Lean's blog) was quite sucessful...

soooo I decide to do it that way :3 that was rather looong not so sure if anyone cares :P but that was my journey to acepting of my failures ha ha ha
Please continue to enjoy my art eventhough I am laaame orz thank you so much!