Monday, April 11, 2011

Sakura Haruno

Lately I have been catching up with Naruto, again! It was a lot of fun and I figured something I need sometimes after a lot of work. Just because it makes me sooo happy....Well lately it has been rather sad though, and that brings me to my title.

A lot of people seem to dislike Sakura, actually I didn't like her that much either. I kind of thought she was cool when she fought against Sasori but it's true, after that she seemed to become weak Sakura again. Naruto and everybody else must always save her plus she is not really the sweetest of girls!

But lets not forget that she is a 16 years old girl, I still remember when I was that age, my life was a mess (without being a Ninja....Hmmm sometimes I wished I was one though). Things are just confusing and you are most likely not who you are going to be, because thats what you are trying to figure out. So, I think she has the right to be annoying without necessarily being hated, I mean she's just a kid.

I made a sketch about her feelings and my sister finished and painted it out. It looks pretty much how I thought she feels...Confused and torn between two people she loves, one of them left her behind and hurt her and the other one is hurt but can she fix him? especially since she is still stuck on Sasuke whether it is love or an other bond she beliefs to share with him. Besides she seems unable to help Naruto even when she wants, she seems to inflict just more pain...


here is a link to her DA: http://pettitemaskenqueen.deviantart.com/

Ahhh by the way....orz sorry for not posting any new artwork in a while! So since this is not a fan art blog of course here is some art for you guys, I hope you'll like it :P