Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sad weather=no energy

It has been raining the whole month -__- sometimes a bit less sometimes a loooot! I know I am in San Francisco but still. The weather has not been that weird in the 4 years I've been here. It is hard to not feel depressed and depleated of all your energy these days. It does not help that our apartment is cold as a tomb. I just feel like sitting on my chair (covered in blankets) and watching youtube videos (or read eventualy when I feel my brain turning into mush). I don't feel like drawing at all anymore, or rather when I lay down some ideas come to me but as soon as I get up I freez...And with it my enthusiasm as well!

okay here are some pieces I did despite it all, the sunset/hill one is a panel (sort of)the other one has been drawn by Leann and colored by moi.