Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Land of Ecstasy (Writing)


You light up the nights painting starless skies in your neon color.

By day you are the color of bones, I paint you all across my life mixing into the pigments. Though, comes darkness you are the only one to shine. The one to remain, like death in the end is the ultimate truth.

Sometimes you frighten me as I am blind when the lights so bright, but there you are- Humming faintly, a chilling image from the past…. Haunting, hunting for my heartbeat. 

So mysterious, so most beautiful there is no color as potent as you. The lost child found, and all the miracles and wonders long gone. Here them galaxies and star-crossed lovers. All of them mourning and celebrating in a place, cold space.

I stain my hands, my hair and vision in wild joy. Yes I am guilty of loving you….

Beautiful times with you are precious, as precious as the way to the northern star…

Let’s keep them secret, let’s lock them away.